From concept, to CAD renderings, to crafting the finished product—we work with you to create your perfect engagement ring. Our knowledge and expertise will guide you through the experience of selecting the ideal stone and design for you.
Engagement Ring Design Process
1. The process of creating your custom engagement ring begins with an initial consultation. We’ll discuss your desired aesthetic, precious metal preferences (platinum versus gold) as well as the type of stone(s) (coloured gemstones versus diamonds) that you may be considering. If you’re opting for a diamond, we’ll provide a short tutorial and answer any questions you may have about natural vs. lab grown diamonds.
2. Once your design preferences are determined, we’ll provide you with a written quote for the ring in your chosen metal excluding the cost of the stone(s).
3. When you’re ready to move forward with the project, we’ll source a selection of stones that align with your budget and preferred characteristics. You’ll have the opportunity to closely examine each stone and review the information provided. Diamonds will be presented with their grading certificates. Once chosen, a 50% non-refundable deposit on the stone will be required.
4. Next, we’ll create CAD renderings that incorporate the unique dimensions of your stone within your chosen design. Once complete, the renderings will be sent to you for review.
5. Upon approval, we’ll begin creating your ring! You’ll receive updates along with process images as your project progresses.
6. Your balance owing will be due when you pick up your finished ring. You’ll receive a jewellery box as well as a certified appraisal. One complimentary sizing and annual maintenance checks with cleaning are also included with your purchase.
The process from start to finish typically takes 6 to 8 weeks, however timelines can vary. We’ll make every effort to accommodate your specific timeframe whenever possible.
Please contact us if you have questions or if you’re interested in scheduling an appointment to discuss a potential commission!