Creating a bespoke piece of jewellery is a perfect way to mark the important milestones in your life. This can be realised with newly sourced materials or with your existing gold, platinum and gemstones. We work with platinum and gold of all colours and karats as well as sterling silver.
Custom Design Process
1. At the initial consultation, we’ll discuss your design goals, and the style of the piece you’d like to commission. We’ll also evaluate any materials that you bring in to us and discuss their suitability if you’re considering a redesign project.
2. Once your design preferences are determined, we’ll provide you with a written quote and calculate your deposit.
3. Next we’ll create CAD renderings of the design (if required for the project). Once complete, the renderings will be sent to you for review.
4. Upon approval, we’ll begin work on your commission! We’ll send you updates along with process images as your project progresses.
5. Your balance owing will be due when you pick up your finished piece. Annual maintenance checks with cleaning are included with your purchase.
The process from start to finish typically takes 6 to 8 weeks, however timelines can vary. We’ll make every effort to accommodate your specific timeframe whenever possible.
Please contact us if you have questions or if you’re interested in scheduling an appointment to discuss a potential commission!